Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Cherry's Journal
Living and loving the retired country life
Home
Photography and me
Favorites too
New beginnings
Why I like to keep a journal
More…
Categories
The Gardens
32
The Veggie Shack
18
The Kitchen
17
The Family
12
videos
12
The Fun Things
10
The Keeper Recipes
7
The Wildflowers Patch
3
Labels
July
The Keeper Recipes
The Kitchen
July 16, 2025
Buttermilk English Muffins
This is my first time making Buttermilk English muffins.
They are fantastic. I will be making this one again.
The recipe is from She likes milk
She likes milk
Images in post may be enlarged by clicking on them. Click the YOU TUBE logo on the bottom right of any video to watch in full screen on You Tube Channel.
Home
Photography and me
Favorites too
New beginnings
Why I like to keep a journal
Rain Gauge and other weather stuff